- We ship with UPS STANDARD service within the EU and with UPS EXPRESS SAVER for all other destinations.
- Personal pick-up is not possible.
- Orders are processed as soon as we have received payment in full.
- You will be forwarded a tracking number for your reference as soon as the order is picked up by UPS.
- Any import duties are charged by UPS directly to the customer once the parcel reaches its destination
country. These charges must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these
charges (for more info on your country's specific import taxes please contact UPS in your country)
- Any parcels that are refused due to customs charges, the customer takes full liability for all postal charges,
return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees.
- For orders outside the EU: if your order is above 1000 EUR and will be exported then Acronym GmbH is
responsible to apply for Export Documents for your order at the EU customs office. Please note that the
processing time for these documents will be up to an additional 2-3 days.
Overview on shipping prices:
For all orders and items over 153 EUR
- Germany: UPS Insured Standard Shipping / approximately 2 business days 12 EUR
- EU + UK: UPS Insured Standard Shipping / approximately 2 business days 19 EUR
- USA + Canada: UPS Insured Express Saver / approximately 2 business days 39 EUR
- Rest of World: UPS Insured Express Saver / approximately 2 business days 49 EUR
For all orders and items up to 153 EUR *
- Germany: National Postal Service / approximately 2 business days 8 EUR
- EU + UK: European Postal Service / includes insurance / approximately 5 business days 15 EUR
- Rest of World: Worldwide Postal Service / includes insurance /approximately 10 business days 19 EUR
* Postal Services only ships out 2 days a week (Tuesdays & Fridays)